Dear lovely readers,
my favorite month is coming to an end so on this last February day I decided to share some of the things that I’ve been loving lately, some of my February loves…
- Chai tea // I love spending my weekend evenings at a cozy coffee shop with my friend and during one of those evenings I ordered chai tea…I loved it! Next thing you know I was at the grocery store buying a pack of chai tea!
- Journal // On the last February weekend I officially filled all the pages in my journal and it feels so crazy. (I’ll be posting a blog post all about journalling soon)
- Dream Of Life // Orion, a beautiful soul that I’ve been subscribed to for quite some time, posted this video a few days ago and it’s so beautiful! The vintage vibes, the scenes, her beauty, the words you hear in the background… Definitely worth watching
- The Kite Runner // This is one of the books I have to read for my final exams at school and I absolutely love it. The story is so amazing and so is the movie. This was my third time reading the book & I also watched the movie twice, so I think that says a lot!
- The Restless Times // A new online newspaper that is being released TODAY (!). I’ve been working with Darcy and a team of creative girls from around the world and I’m so excited to see the final result. Follow us on @therestlesstimes & on the blog therestlesstimes.wordpress.com
- Honey Lipbalm // Due to the cold weather my lips were very chapped, but I found a lipbalm by Melvita, that does an amazing job, smells just like honey and keeps your lips moisturized for a long time
- Night car drives // I got my license back in October and I looove driving at night, when the roads are dark and not many people are on the road. It’s so calming and beautiful to drive at night with your favorite songs playing…
- Scarves // Cold mornings, cold breezes, cold hands… Scarves are the best choice and I’ve been wearing them every single day, to keep warm.
- Music // Anthony Russo – Changed Me