Dear lovely readers,
do we even need a guide to a (perfect) lazy morning? Well, probably not, because we all have our own idea of how the perfect lazy morning should be… but here is my to-do list on a lazy morning
- A late start: Not too late, because if you end up waking up at noon, the morning is pretty much gone and nothing was done. Something in between, so you get a good night of sleep, but also have some time left to relax. Choose that time and set your alarm clock, if you don’t want to sleep for the whole morning
- Breathe and stretch as you get out of your bed
- Water: before preparing your breakfast drink a glass of fresh water (you can also add some lemon) to wake yourself up
- A delicious breakfast: What better way of starting a day if not with a yummy breakfast? I think this is crucial, because it fuels you with energy for the rest of the day. Choose your favorite; cereal, pancakes, cookies, a smoothie … whatever it is, prepare that!
- Tea: once you’ve finished eating breakfast make some tea…
- Music: put on some good music; your favorite songs mixed with tea and a good book will make your morning a 100x better
- Relax: and finally just relax; take your cup of tea and the book or magazine you’ve been wanting to read/browse through for so long and relax!