- Find stores that sell clothing that you like, so when you’re at the mall you don’t have to spend time in the ones you don’t like.
- Try new things! Don’t always stick to the same outfit combination. You may be surprised on how many combinations you can find.
- DIY, DIY, DIY. If you like something, a bracelet or shirt and you find a tutorial on how to make it, DO IT. It will be unique.
- If there’s a shirt or necklace that you really like, but it’s too expensive, try to find a store that has a similar one, but for a better price.
- If someone has the same clothing piece that you have try to change it up a little bit. Make it your own!
- Bracelet/Necklace: combine it with some others, that have a different color and design. The more, the better.
- Shirt: wear a nice necklace with it. It can make your look totally different from the others.
- Pants: sew some cool design or lace on them, this always helps.
- If you can, wait for the sale seasons. You’ll save up so much money and you will be able to buy many more things.
- If you’re having trouble finding the perfect outfit, log onto Tumblr. It always helps.
- In case you bought a shirt in a bigger size and it’s too baggy on you, tuck it into your pants and then pull some bits out.
- This is really simple, but if you think you’ll need a jacket because of the chilly weather, tie it around your waist. It spices up your look, especially if it’s a flannel.
- Always remember to be yourself and wear what makes YOU feel good ♥